So.. as for the big game this last week… I have to hand to my OSU guys…It was such a bad game for OU… I can’t even go there.
I have a bucket listed saved somewhere but I can’t find it. So I decided to make a new one:
You can see my Pinterest pictures here.
1. Go to Germany.
2. Visit the Neuschwanstein Castle (in Germany)
3. Party in Vegas
4. Experience Christmas in New York
5. Take a roadtrip down Route 66
6. Visit Paris
7. Slow dance in the rain, and kiss in the rain.
8. Have a marriage more beautiful than my wedding.
9. Have kids.
10. Watch my kids get married.
11. Party on a cruise ship – or even just go on a cruise
12. Ice skate in Central Park
13. Get tickets to the Ellen Show
14. Ride in a hot air balloon.
15. Go to Greece
16.See the aura borealis – or northern lights
17. Visit all the major US landmarks
18.Spend New Years Eve in Times Square
19. Macy’s Pararde on Thanksgiving
20. Ride the London Eye.
21. Try and plant a garden
22. Meet a celebrity
23. Learn a new language. (Done! Spanish and French.) 24. Learn to sew I think majoring in Home Ec took care of these. 25 Learn to cook. 26. Graduate college UCO grad 2009
27. Learn an insturment.
28. Write a book.
29. Have painting in an art show.
30. Live by myself for awhile. Currently doing this.
31. Change someone’s life
32. Take dance lessons.
33. Go to a Broadway play
34. Go to the Grand Ole’ Opry
35.Go on a big shopping spree
36. Win a BIG prize.
37. Visit the Cistine Chapel
38. See a real painting of Leonardo Divinci and/or Michaelangelo.
39.Overcome a fear. Currently working on this!
40. Own a great piece of art.