Yesterday, I heard on the radio that the lottery jackpot is up to $1.7 Million. Let me say that again… $1.7 Million people!
I really wanted to go buy a ticket right then and there. I mean they were only a $1.00 a ticket and I thought why not? I was in a hurry though and didn’t the chance to. Maybe next time..
This made me think, what if… What if I won the lottery? What would I do? This is just an idea of what I would do:
After checking the ticket a 1000 times I would probably go into cardiac arrest but after I was resuscitated. (hopefully…) then I would go cash that baby in:
then I would –
- Pay off my student loans.
- Put some in savings and 401K (of course.)
- Give some to my family.
- I would tithe on it. – My church would be one happy church let me tell you.
- I would find a cause I believed in and give to it.
- Buy a new car. What kind you ask? No idea! I thought about it yesterday and I don’t know. A nice one.
- I would quit my job – for sure! No questions. I would work but definitely a different kind of job. More of like a freelance/entrepreneur type job.
- Travel. Because I have always wanted to, and have never had the money to do so or time, because I have to work to make money to pay the bills.
- Maybe buy a house or two. A home somewhere and then a vacation house on the beach you know.
- I would buy a lot of clothes. Not going to lie – I am talking MAJOR shopping spree.
- Maybe I would go to school again. I mean I really actually like going to school.. so once I finished traveling and all that, I would probably go back and get another BS or BA degree or get my Master’s.
I don’t even know. This is just what I think I would do!