Reasons why I loved this story:
- It reminded me of what I want.
- It showed me that there are people out there who are capable of being good.
- It was one of the saddest/sweetest stories I have read.
- I love the way that in probably the MOST difficult situation this guy used it for the better… became a better husband/father.
- It’s so cute the way he talks about his children
- The way he talks about his wife is super sweet.
- It also reminded me that what I want is not bad or weird.
- The way he talked about relationships as not emotions and that there is NO perfect person.
- He takes his children on dates.
- He talks about his wife and him depending on each other but also having independence.
- He puts people above things.
Everybody could learn how a thing or two from this guy…