You are one year old! 🙂
I have sometimes neglected you and not always gave you the attention you deserve.. I am going to try to be better. I promise. I know, I know, I have said this before…but it’s true this time! I swear!
To celebrate this very special occasion let’s reminisce and look back at some of the best post over the year shall we…
- There was my very first post with my goals for the new year, since I had just celebrated a birthday in October right before. I actually have accomplished 14 out of 26 goals… go me!! 🙂
- In December of 2011 I wrote a sentimental letter to my younger self.
- January, I talked about New Years resolutions…
- In February, I wrote several decent blog post, on waiting for things that are taking to long to come, and little anonymous letters to others.
- Next up was what I would do if I won the lottery, My first dating post, a story about the worst date ever, and letter to hometown about President Obama’s visit and how I became a Home Ec Major. March was a busy month for you!
- I talked about creativity, Saw a movie that really made me think about “the one,”
- Got sentimental over my Grandparents, and defended my home state.
- In June I confessed my love to Chris Young, and came across a very inspiring story.
- I got a new car in July.
- Moved , road tripped to Dallas and decided to announce my exclusive relationship.
- Then pretty much took a break until now!